Bemærk: Bogbestillinger i ugerne 51 og 52 bliver først ekspederet i uge 1 grundet ferielukning.
E-learning - SAP Basic Navigation
SAP online introduction course
SAP Basic Navigation
SAP online introduction courseSAP
12 months access
SAP is an ERP System - Enterprise Resource Planning. It can handle any companys internal processes, workflows and tasks within financial, human and asset management. When you are familiar with SAP's structure and interface, you are likely to be more efficient and thorough carrying out your everyday tasks.
This e-learning is an introductory course using SAP aimed at users in a variety of office functions (Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, etc.). The course covers all the basic functions and gives you the necessary tools and the right knowledge in order to perform your daily work more efficiently.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate in the SAP interface.
- Navigate by using buttons and menu bars.
- Understand SAP transaction codes.
- Search for relevant transaction codes.
- Add favorite folders and favorite transactions.
- Customize your personal settings.
- Use SAP's search functions.
- Create and edit your own layout.
- Read and use documents in SAP
SAP Basic Navigation is a SAP course for beginners or users who could benefit from a brush up on their SAP skills.
Below you can see an example video clip from the course